About two months ago I felt an itch on my labia majora, when I scratched it one spot hurt so badly. The next day I looked and noticed a deep lump that was hard and white, I tried to pop it nothing but blood and some clear liquid came out, I continued trying to squeeze it and poke it with a needle because I could still feel the hard, deep, pea-shaped size mass under my skin that was yellow, white. After about a week of messing with it, it stated to scab over and was very painful. The scab came off the next day and ever since there is still a under the skin bump and somewhat of a lump on top of the skin. You can not see it and it is not discolored, I can just feel it. When I try to squeeze it all that comes out is clear liquid, it does not hurt at all while squeezing it, just after it feels like raw skin. Now when I squeeze it, a white head appears but does not pop. Ive been dealing with it for almost two months now. It showed up right before I got my period. Also, I know I should leave it alone and not squeeze or mess with it. Possible causes? 

I personally have had these several times. I think theyre just caused by sweat glands in the lips of the vagina getting sweaty therefore causing spots. Basically it'll clear up on its own. If the white head gets bigger pop it and drain the pus. Treat it like you would any other spot but without any spot creams as those kind of products are too harsh for the skin down below.