Hi. I just had a shower and noticed that i was alittle sore on my inner left labia minus. I felt around the inner lip and felt a lump. On further examination, i noticed it is hard and the same colour as the rest of my labia. It has no excretion or discolouration. Its tender to touch and right now as i sit here, its burning alittle, or feels alittle warm , probably because of the proding i was doing. I have no idea what this could be and am alittle............no wait .....let me re-assess that........im REALLY freaked out. Does anyone out there know what this could be? It doesn't seem to be a cyst, more of a lump. My partner has just over come the shingles, so im hoping it's nothing to do with that.........i doubt that it is. Could somebody help ease my mind. I am making an appointment first thing in the morning but for now.......i am having panic attacks............

Strangely enough I just found the exact same thing on myself (left inner labia Minus) and it appeared within 2 days. I have a bit of vagina paranoia anyways so I noticed it was unusual. It is hard,movable and the same color as my skin with no discoloration or drainage. It is only sore if I press down on it. Due to its fast growth I am thinking it is a cyst or granular collection of some kind. Not an STD or cancer. I am going to the doctor and I recommend you do as well.

oh my gosh!! what did you guys find out it was?!
because i have one and have had it for a week and i'm freaking out!!
i'm going to the doctor next week but i'm just so nervous it's an STD... :/

hi dritchey! I have a lump on the left side. What did your doctor found out? And I'm nervous about it. Please share. Thank you.

I think it might be from shaving because i have the same but i noticed it after i shaved thats when i seen it.