okay so I've always had protected sex but one day out of no where I got this random bump.. it looked somewhat like a pimple. And I couldn't really walk without it hurting , If I touched the bump it hurt even more. but for some reason I almost ALWAYS get these bumps a couple of days after I have sex, but it doesn't make since because it's not like I have unprotected sex so I shouldn't have an STD or something. it all started one day I was at the Keys and I noticed it hurt to walk (I had protected sex 2 days before) so I went to the bathroom and I got a mirror and when I looked the bumps were around my anus and I had 2 little pimple looking bumps around my labia majora. Every 2 hours or so I applied Neosporin and within 4 days all of the bumps were gone.. then a couple months went by I thought I finally got rid of the bumps , and then I get the same feeling , I go check and theres one on my left vagina lip. I once again applied Neosporin and within 3-5 days the bump was gone. but it's been almost 2 years. and I had sex 3 days ago, and now is when I notice there is ANOTHER bump this time the bump is on my labia minora. I don't know what to do.. this one is really big and it really hurts. I can't properly close my legs without feeling pain on my vagina, I don't know if I should apply Neosporin again, because it seems to help for a while, but I'm starting to wonder what these bumps could be , I'm getting worried :( could something be wrong with me ? what should I do ?

Have you spoken to your doctor yet. I get something similar. When I went to the dr the looked at it an said it was a type of
Infection. And it happens after sex cos the bacteria is pushed into the hair follicles. Doesn't mean you or your partner isn't clean bacteria is normal but when lodged into the follicles u get an infection. I use neosporine also and it works. I hope it helps but you should try to get a dr to look at it. Oh also soaking in slight hot water not scalding and salt baths helps soothe it area