My husband and I are trying to have a baby, and a couple of days of ago I have noticed that I have not small but not big of a bump on my labia majora so I decided to squeeze it and there was white puss that came out. And lately I have been walking around with no underwear on can this may have caused me to get this bump? Now today I woke and took a shower and I felt another bump on the the lower part of the labia majora. Could this be an sexually transmitted disease? My husband and I don't sleep around with anybody else, so I am very worried so Please can somebody help me!!!!

I do not think this is an STD. I have the same thing. I have had it for about a year now. Just recently there became a second bump. I was single and not sleeping around at the time I got the first one. I had gone to my Dr for STD checks and he said it wasn't anything to worry about. He told me he thinks its from shaving.

I have a hard lump about a centimetre long on my outer labia which is painful to touch and red. My partner and myself also do not sleep with other people and are also trying for a baby. The good news is I have just been checked out by the doctor and knew straight away it was a boil and has prescribed anti biotics. The boil in question will either disapear on its own or burst so if anybody has any similar symptoms its best to get checked out. Even if on the unlikely event it is something more major the earlier it is caught the more that can be done. Good luck girls! we do go through a lot lol!