Everyonce in awhile i get a bump on my labia minora. I have looked at genital herpes and it looks nothing to the sort, and there is only one. It is a little sore and usually is like nothing more than a big zit. I usually pop them, and theres puss that shoots out as if mashing a pimple, and it heals straight up and goes away. I have read something about cyst, and something about sweat, and something getting blocked? Im just curious as to what exactly this could be if it doesnt seem to be herpes.

You should get this checked out by the doctor. It may just be a cyst, or it could be an STD. Genital herpes can also appear as one little pimple.

Maybe this will help:
Bartholin's glands cyst
The Bartholin's glands are tiny glands located on each labia minora, near the vaginal opening. These glands are responsible for producing a small amount of fluid to lubricate the entrance to the vagina. The glands can become blocked, causing a cyst to develop. The cyst can become tender and, if large, can cause discomfort when walking/sitting. If the cyst is small and is asymptomatic it can just be monitored. Sometimes the cyst can become infected and an abscess develops. In these cases, the cysts or abscess can be drained by a doctor.

i get these, too. What I want to know, is: "Are they contageous?"

So I have been having the same problem. I just recently about two months ago had a white lump or bump on my right labia minora. It came out I nowhere. It was very painful and felt as if there was a little hard ball in it. Then with in a couple of days the hardness went away but the pain and sore was still there. It must of popped because some clear stuff (like the stuff that comes out if pimples after the puss if out) started to come out. I went to the doctor and she treated it as a bacteria infection. Since then I have had another one. Only this time two little white bumps appeared unsteady if one like the first time. This one lasted longer and came back about two weeks ago right before I started my period. I had then seen another doctor who had no idea what it was. She cultured it for herpes and other things and I'm terrified that's what it can be because every other related sight I go on has mention that. The doctors secretary has called me back today and scheduled me another appointment for Wednesday. I'll let you guys know what it could be if I find out anything. It's such a relief to know I'm not the other person going through this with unanswered questions