A few days ago, I got a bump on my labia majora that looked like a cancker sore or pimple. There was a lump beneath the bump, and it was sore to the touch. Then the next day, there was another bump next to it (near the hair), and on the other side. Now there's 5 altogether. I'm freakin out! Three of them look like pimples, the other two look like cancker sores. Now it's itching like crazy, and they're all sore to the touch. I tried to pop one, but it didn't work. What the?

I have been in a monogamous relationship for the past 2 years, and neither of us have strayed. What could this be?

I have been running a lot lately, and last week I played with a sex toy far too long, but ..... help.

I have been experiencing the same problem and I don't know what they are either, I've been in a monogamous relationship for nearly six years and neither of us have strayed either. They appeared two days after my yearly woman's doctor appointment. I've never had any problem like this before. I'm scared...and don't know what to do..,

My boyfriend and I have sex without condoms but neither of us have herpes or anything like that!
All of a sudden after i wore his flannel sweats to bed, in the morning i started getting really itchy down in that area.
I went in the bathroom and found all these little red bumps that looked like canker sores and some looked like pimples.
They itch like crazy and are really sore when i touch them!
I don't know what they are and i want to know how to treat them.
Help?