Hi there...

I am a 17 year old female, and I get these seemingly random pains in my arms, shoulder, neck  and hands.

Without warning, my arm (left or right, though predominantly left) will simply 'die'. It feels incredibly heavy and it feels like there's a river of fire shooting through the mid, center of my arm. It also tingles. This can last anywhere from 1 min to 2 hours, and it happens several times a day. It can shoot down into my hand also, and my fingers curl up and i can't straighten/move them because of the pain.

It also, (rarely) occures in my neck...and though this one doesnt last very long 30secs - 2mins, i still cannot move my head untill it has gone.

It has stopped me from working, writing, driving etc. and I find it quite frustraiting and scary.

I have had a ton of blood tests, been to the doctor more times than i can count, been refered to a specialist in muscles and joints but he had no idea what was wrong.

Everyone seems to be saying its just like 'growing pains' and that its not that big a deal - I just feel fobbed off continously, and quite honestly, I have never heard or, or seen someone who has the same thing.

I eat a very healthy diet, keep fit etc and am otherwise in perfect health.

I'm feeling very stuck at the moment, not sure what it is, where to start or what to do...

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance...