Getting pain, pins n needles in left shoulder which further lead to whole arm. Started around 6 years back when i got massive strain from my finger further to shoulder while working on computer on a very stressful day. even i experience a sound and overlapping feeling of some nerve or ligament during that time. since then use to develop quite allot of muscle spasm  and feel something pinched or overlap in shoulder blade area. Shoulder movement is restricted also neck movement compliment with it.  physiotherapy makes it worse but get better a bit with hydrotherapy.

tried ibuprofen, cocodomol, diclofenic, gabapenten and , zanaflex. get temporary relief for some tim i feel better when i put pressure on shoulder by stressing on it most of the times. got c-spine investigation through mri and xray also  shoulder xray has done but all seems clear. rheumatoid factor is also ok. use to experience swallowing and voice problems as well. acid reflux, also pain and swelling on upper abdomen just under lower ribs on both sides. upper abdomen ultrasound done which was ok

Faiza all your symptops are exactely what i am begining to have. I am working as IT Consultant and a bit of driving as well. So my problem started 3 months ago after i worked on customer site untill 4 in the morning next day could not sleep then more stress in work rezlted with an excrutiating stomach pain attacks especialy after spicy, acidic food ...etc. Visited GP and was prescribed antiacid tablets that helped as long as i was taking them. I got better, but still getting pin type pain on top of the left side of the abdominal area when i walk and have to stop after 100m. When i stop the pain goes away imediately so i can walk another 100 metres. I thought it it was hart related, but ECG showed my blod preasure healthy level. And now i got same right hand side shoulder blade throbing pain going down the arm as you which after 7 days got a tiny bit better, but i am worried if it is a lung cancer tumor or smth. Did you have lungs scann? My hope is that all this pain is a spine related so i am booking a chiropracter visit this week. How did you progress in finding the diagnose?

for the past few months iv been experiencing pins and needles by my left shoulder blade area, and struggle to move my left arm, Im also experiencing pain over my chest.

any idea what it might be???

Thanks, Lameez

my GP sent me for shoulder MRI and came to know that I got impingement syndrome, where my physio thinks all of the symptoms are resultant of hyper mobility syndrome. I am still waiting for appointment with orthopaedic and my other right shoulder is also getting sour and painful so as other body parts legs and feet are also effecting. I got lungs xray and ultrasound of abdomen done which were clear. Recently came to discover that I have esthema as well