I have problem dealing with severe burning sensation that affects mainly my face but also neck and shoulders. And it's not like I have just severe burning sensation problem it is that I have this itchy and extremely dry skin especially regarding my face area. It happens frequently my face is so reddish that it looks like it was burned and it really burns a lot. I also have some pimples and red lines on my nose and cheeks. I think I should probably go to see a derm but would also like to hear if there's anyone with these symptoms such as severe burning sensation. Thanks!

It is more likely you have rosacea – it is a kind of a skin disease that affects mostly the face and even eye area, but also neck and shoulders. I have rosacea and am struggling with its flashes for years now. I know well this burning sensation that usually comes along with itches and extremely dry skin that burns so much just like you were on fire. Anyway you better go visit a derm and get the proper treatment and my advice to you is to do that as fast as you can for the treatment results might be very effective if the rosacea is recognized in early stages and if not the treatment chances might be significantly reduced. I don't know in what condition your skin actually is, but anyway you would probably be prescribed with some oral antibiotics that usually come along with some topical products. But this redness you have it usually doesn’t go away with meds, for getting rid of the redness you might have some laser therapy or even electro surgery in mose severe cases.

I have problem dealing with severe burning sensation that affects mainly my face but also neck and shoulders. And it’s not like I have just severe burning sensation problem it is that I have this itchy and extremely dry skin especially regarding my face area. It happens frequently my face is so reddish that it looks like it was burned and it really burns a lot. I also have some pimples and red lines on my nose and cheeks. I think I should probably go to see s a derm but would also like to hear if there’s anyone with these symptoms such as severe burning sensation. Thanks!

It is more likely you have rosacea – it is a kind of a skin disease that affects mostly the face and even eye area, but also neck and shoulders. I have rosacea and am struggling with its flashes for years now. I know well this burning sensation that usually comes along with itches and extremely dry skin that burns so much just like you were on fire. Anyway you better go visit a derm and get the proper treatment and my advice to you is to do that as fast as you can for the treatment results might be very effective if the rosacea is recognized in early stages and if not the treatment chances might be significantly reduced. I don’t know in what condition your skin actually is, but anyway you would probably be prescribed with some oral antibiotics that usually come along with some topical products. But this redness you have it usually doesn’t go away with meds, for getting rid of the redness you might have some laser therapy or even electro surgery in mose severe cases.

Recently ive been prescribed nasonex and claritin aka loratadine for my allergies, Then maybe two days after use may tongue started experiencing a burn like feeling. The next day, i woke up and my throat, tongue, and Gums were swollen and my lips were puffy. the swelling was minimizing throughout the day but my tongue felt scalded and still does. It also itches excessively. i just feel like taking out my tongue and scratching it. My lips also started bothering me, they started to itch and now i am experiencing cold sores on both sides of my lips. I went to get a pap calture and the results havent come in yet but it could be burning mouth syndrome, yeast infection in the mouth, or just an allergic reaction to the meds ive been taking.