Hi guys. I'm 13 and want big biceps. I know that the results won't be as fast as I want them to but I still want them fast. So what is the best bicep workout and the best diet I can go on to gain muscle faster(I don't really eat that much and I want to change that). Also what is the best exercise for the pectorals and abs. One last thing, before I start my diet for muscle gain I want to diet to lose about 7kgs of belly fat so my abs show easier. I think it's around 7kgs I don't really know but I'm really skinny and that is really the only place I have fat(btw[by the way] school holidays just started so I have 6 weeks to get started before schools back). Thank you in advance and please reply fast.

since you're still in puberty, many of the weight problems you're having now are related to hormonal changes your body is going through. But it definitely helps if you have healthy eating habits and exercise, no matter if it's weight exercise or cardio or sport. You can start working on your weight loss and begin the basic weight training at the same time - in fact, some basic weight training will actually help you lose weight. As far as your diet is concerned, since you want both to lose some weight and gain muscle, you'll need to balance out the calories you eat with burning them through exercise. For muscle building, you’ll need to include more protein in your meals, and cutting on sugar, soda, snacks and junk food will help you weight loss.

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

Thank you nicole