Hello. I have some questions and they are concerning my husband. Few days ago he came back from camping with his friends in the forest. Two days he was just fine but after those two days he started to feel fever, nausea and vomiting and some other food poisoning symptoms.
He didn’t pay too much attention on it because he thought it will pass by it self. But, after these initial symptoms he started to suffer from strong retro-orbital headache, weakness and sore throat.
I took him to see a doctor and his GP told us that he is suspecting on some disease called Lymphocytic Choriomeningitis?
What kind of disease this is?

Like you could suggest, we are talking about one disease caused by Lymphocytic Choriomeningitis virus.
This virus is causing viral infectious diseases that such as aseptic meningitis -inflammation of the membrane or meninges that surrounds the brain and spinal cord, encephalitis -inflammation of the brain, or meningoencephalitis -inflammation of both the brain and meninges.
You said that your husband spent some time on camping. Well he could easily get infected because Lymphocytic Choriomeningitis is naturally spread by the common house mouse or rodents.
I'm sure he could bump into one of them.
Your husband will most probably recover completely after appropriate treatment.