dear sir
I am fond of eating spicy and hot food(containing chillies and pickles) after eating such foods I will be suffering from unbearable burning sensation in the stomach.can some homeopathic medicines be suggested to reduce the burning sensation?

You asked your question more than a week ago and nobody answered, not nice, but I will do. I am treating western medicine, so I can not help with a homeopathic drug, but you need to answer me first some more questions, to exclude other diagnoses.
How old are you? Are you male/female? Are you on any medication? Do you have allergies? When is the burning sensation worse after lunch or after dinner? Are you a smoker? Do you drink alcohol? Where are you living?

Come back to me and I will help you!

Regards
:-)

I also experience the burning sensation in my stomach after eating spicy foods. I love spicy foods and i never had this problem until i started experiencing the sypmtoms of h. pylori. I was diagnosed h. pylori and treated for it 9 months ago. Although them symptoms aren't as severe, I still experience a burning sensation in my stomach, abdominal pain, and nausea daily. All of the symptoms are much more severe after eating spicy foods. I've gotten an endoscopy done looking for ulcers, and none were found. Any clues? I am a seventeen year old female. The only medication i'm taking is antibiotics for sinuses. I have no allergies. I usually have nausea at night.

Take pro-biotics if you have to take anti-biotics. Try to improve your immunity for sinus.

Milk, the burning is caused by excess acids in your stomach and milk will nuetralize them. I have this same problem and milk really helps it and it isnt some drug and should always be in the fridge. Hope youre not lactose intolerant :)

I LOVE that warm burning feeling in my body after eating spicy foods. Feels great. Like after taking a shot of Vodka and it just burns you and warms you at the same time. mmmmm. In my defense the burning is never painful.

I had the same problem, mine turned out to be a combination of stress and gastritous

No one can recommend any homeopathic medicines as this is a contradiction in terms, medicine is medicine, homeopathy is just water and stupidity.

Your comment is complete stupidity

Thanks that helps

Can you help me i live in cirtus heights and i hot the warmth fewling in my stomach after eating hot beans with soda and takis with water and i am male and no i dont smoke or drink alchohol im not on medication and it happened after i ate that for lunch and i dont know if this has anything to do with it but i didnt eat breakfast so yeah please help it dosnt burn really bad its just a little warm but i want to get rid of it

Male 31age, dont smoke, dont drink, no medication, no allergies, after dinner only, vizag