have burning sensation in rectum and motion is hard sincea month. feels raw. what is the reason and cure?

I love hot foods. When I ate a lot of hot foods such as chili or hot and sour soup and pooped the following day, I sometimes got a burning sensation in the rectum. This is one possible scenario. The human stomach secretes a strong acid (2% hydrochloric acid) to aid in the digestion of chewed foods. This acid is neutralized in the duodenum where bile and pancreatic juice (both alkaline) are secreted. Insufficient production of this alkaline mixture would allow the excess acid to pass through the small intestine to cause acid burns in the rectum. Unlike the small intestine and the rest of the large intestine, the rectum is devoid of a protective mucous coating, making it vulnerable to an acid attack. Bulk forming laxatives such as psyllium fiber can help absorb this excess acid to give you relief.

I think that what hoseclamps has posted could be the most likely explanation. After all, when I eat something that's very spicy, I have similar experiences so it's possible that you're going to have issues with it if you like your food spicy. However if that's not the case then it's also possible that you could suffer from some heartburn or something like that. See your doctor if this persists! Keep us posted.