Hi I am 18 and have been a fussy eater I recently decided to try spicy food, I ate sate chicken and I was having a burning sensation in my stomach and mouth as well as reflux straight after I had an awful night sleep with stomach cramps and burning and acid reflux, I had vomited 2 times in the morning and the runs. I still feel strong painful stomach cramps and nausea and the reflux is on and off going into the 3rd day since then just needing some relief as there is no improvements and I am starting to starve myself for some relief I have been keeping fluids up by drinking water but finding I am suffering a weak bladder every time I sip on water it feels like I'm busting for the toilet can any body help me ??

You may have to get your appendix checked. If that's not it, you probably have a really distinct sensitivity to acidic or spicy food. I know a friend who has it and simply can't eat it anything overly spicy or acidic without experiencing those symptoms.

agreed for total

I would try something called papaya-mint for some short term relief to the acid reflux pain. Then go straight to a GI specialist (gastroenterologist) to check you for ulcerations, appendicitis, etc! You also could be having a reaction to some of the spices used in the sate!! Don't mess around with this!

Drink a glass of cold butter milk and eat blond foods which are lite and devoid of oil and spice. Avoid coffee, tea and chacolates. eat fruits whic are rich in pulp like banana, apple and papaya