Hi! Just wanted to know what could help me for burning sensation in the stomach. I notice when I eat something spicy or fatty foods my stomach burns. I then I end up burping alot! Any help!

Sounds like indigestion or possibly an ulcer. If you can't stay away from spicy or greasy foods, you should try taking something like Zantac before you eat. Some people just can't handle the spicy and hot, and they have to take something to be able to eat these foods. I have slight IBS and greasy foods are my main trigger. I know the risk of these foods, so I try to avoid them. Good luck!

I think what babyblues posted is pretty accurate. You may want to go to the doctor just to ensure that what she said is accurate though. Can you let us know what the doctor says? Thanks!

yes,i have the same problem and i vomit alot i just did an hemorrhoid surgery 7 days ago and both pain is horrible.

I can help you with you stomach burning and you can heal your body by the foods that you eat, and healthy organic natural supplements.
If you are interested in a free consultation, please let me know. V

Hi healthygut,
Could you give some more info on this? I am interested in seeing your suggestion of foods that should be eaten in this situation.

Regards

The supplements that I suggest are Simplexity Health. I also promote drinking 1/2 your weight in ounces of warm water to get and stay hydrated. For breakfast I like to start drinking about 20 ounces warm water before eating to hydrate your digestive system. Then start with about 1 cup of brown rice, cooked whole oat groats or barley, foods that will alkalize the digestive system. And Take the supplements that include enzymes, probiotics and vitamins and minerals from an organic food source.

Thank you for this info.
I would like to know what is the different between warm and clod water? Why is warm water better for our system? I have heard this somewhere else also, but I never found out the reason.

Regards

Warm water would be closer to the temperature of our body and so doesn't shock our system.

Keep spicy and fatty foods at bay. Drink blond fluids like juices, milk or buttermilk. Eat soft foods. Drink plenty of warm water. If the symptoms persist consult a doctor