I have a severe burning sensation (pain) in my stomach and it is radiating out to my skin, eyes, hands, arms etc. It feels like a bubbling cauldron of acid and my skin smarts as though I have sunburn on the inside, my eyes are also smarting and the heat I feel is terrible. I am not able to concentrate and am extremely exhausted. It also burns when I pass urin. I have had endoscopys, tried all antacid medication, nothng helps. I am desperate. Does anyone have any ideas or has anyone had these symptoms, please help me if you can.

Well since it's all starting from your stomach maybe there's some food you should avoid. It is essential to have freshly cooked food, preferably cooked at home. You should have smaller meals and eat food slowly. Having 4-5 small meals after a gap of 2-3 hours helps in proper digestion. You should have dinner 2-3 hours prior to bedtime. It is not advisable to lie down immediately after having meals. Spicy, acidic and fried foods should be totally avoided. Spices, oil, dressing, salts and sugar should also be used in moderation. Your stomach might have problems digesting foods such as whole milk, butter, cream, cheese, margarine, breads, pastries, cakes, biscuits, refined flour products etc. I hope that the diet change will help you.