hi, just recently everytime me and my boyfriend have sexual intercourse, i get a burning feeling in my vagina, i dont know what it is. My boyfriend is the only sex partner i have ever had, and he's only had sex twice before me and he is clean. Me and my boyfriend never use a condom. I don't know if that can be a reason why. Another thing that happens sometime is that i get a burning feeling and then when i go to the bathroom i bleed a little drop and that's it, then after i go to the bathroom the burning stops and everything goes back to normal. Can someone please help me..i appreciate it. thank you!!

Me and my girlfriend have the same problem. were both clean, and never use a condom. she is always sore afterwards and said it burns alittle bit when i cum. i got worried and came on ehre because i would like to know why this happens, so far i just found something about a condition/burning that is caused by certain male sperm that is not an STD.

As I was saying...the problem is that your girlfriend is allergic to sperm proteins. Believe it or not, she can actually build up a resistance with small doses of semen/sperm in her vagina on a frequent bases. You can do a search on it.

this happens to me too when i have sex with my boyfriend, we have only had sex about 3 times and he ALWAYS wears a condom.
but afterwards its almost like my vag. swells and the bit of bleeding thing happens to me too.....
im really worried aobut it now becuase idk why its happening.....
i need an explination or help or something

kthanks

that has been happening to me recently too. me and my boyfriend are both clean, we have only had sex with eachother, however we have sex very often.
my vagina starts to burn near the end of the sex. like you when we are finished it seems that my vagina also swells, the burning does no go away until about a half hour later, and when i pee the burning sensation is worse. i bleed just a little too. this problem is very uncomfortable and i dont know why it happens, im scared to say anything..

You must first understand that a allergy to sperm is akin to being struck by lightning. The burning is from irritated tissue that inflames during intercourse. You can have many different conditions, it is impossible to determine over the net. Go to a physcian and he can tell you for certain. Most likely you have vaginitis, caused by bacteria or a fungual infection. You could possibly have a STD. STD tests are only 100 percent accurate if they are actually performed. Please go to the doctor.

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost three years now, and we don't use a condom.Just recently, we both started burning after sex.I am 100 percent sure we do not have STD's because we've both been tested regularly, and reccently. What could it be:?

The burning sounds like an allergy... by the way that you've all described it.
Allergy to sperm, lube, condoms... I'm allergic to all but condoms... the only problem is that after a lot of sex, the condoms loose their lubricant and begin to feel too rubbery.

On the other hand, you two are probably having waayy too much sex. I would suggest that you be honest with him and tell him when too much is too much and 69 the rest of the way. A guy wants to pleasure you, not make you bare through sex until he's done. In fact, guys get off by our moans of pleasure.
If you don't feel confident about sucking a penis, read a tutorial online or something. Imagine how you'd like to be sucked if you had a penis. If you don't like to swallow or give BJ's in general, than learn to love them. Because the girls that rank the highest at sucking penis are the ones that love to do it and especially swallow it. Most guys Love to see a girl who loves what they have to offer so much.

However, when you add the "bleeding" into the equation than it sounds like you have Chlamydia. I know that you said you've both clean but my conclusion is either one of these two: (A) You have not been tested are are simply looking for a possible alternative solution or else, (B) you have not been tested recently.

Regarding the latter, some STDs don't show up on tests until months down the road. So never just have one test done and assume that you are clean.

i burn when i pee after me and my husband have sex and we are both clean it goes away but its almost everytime we do it i burn when i pee. i dont know why it does

I'm going through the same thing except the bleeding part. After my boyfriend and i have sex, my vag feels like its on fire, it burns. And my boyfriend says his penis burns and feels like its on fire too. We've only had sex 3 times, he used a condom the first 2 times, but he didn't the last time and he came inside me. Why does this happen? ):

I also had the same problem i thought maybe i had an STD but when going to the clinic to be checked i had bacterial vaginosis which is just a bacterial problem which can be caused by soap suds and tampax once this was cleared with anti biotics i was fine :-)

Each time I and my husband have sex wen I go to clean up I start feeling like I rubbed peper on my private part. Could it be STD?

My toes be itchin like a mother fucka

MY GF AND I.... MY GOD, DONT YOU KNOW PROPER ENGLISH!

You shouldn't be having sex if you don't know basic grammar. In all honesty it shows that you're not ready for kids.