I have constant burning of the urethra, not only before but after unination, I have tried prosed, detrol, cipro, atarax, pyriduim & nothing is relieving the continuous urethra burning. I had a urinalysis which is negative 3 x's, had a cystoscopy, have watched my diet thinking I had i.c., nothing is working.

I am going through the same thing. Everytime I get a UTI the burning comes back. It stays as well. Burning. They cant find anything wrong I had the camera inserted inside of me and that hurt bad but they didnt find anything. I know what you are going through and it is hard. I hope they have found something by now.. I keep getting UTI. I do not drink that much sodas. I do take in caffeine I'm sure if thats the reason.

even i'm facing the same problem since 1 month.1st i ws tested positive uti.however antibiotics cured uti but i have a nonstop burning sensation and pain in my vagina since 1 month.the pain gets worsened everytime i pass urine.this is troublin me both mentally and physically.plz can anyone suggest me how to get rid of it...

have you ever considered to take d-mannose (Ausilium product)?

Since I got to know this product my sensation of burning has commenced to disappear.

Please I do recommend to take it because it's really helping us in this sort of terrible things and you'll get rid of it I'm sure

;-)

I have the same thing and have been through all of what you have been as well as being told I have IC. I am always burning. I can't take it anymore. There has to be something else going on.

hi there,
if you have been diagnosed to be in IC (Interstitial Cystitis) I am sure you might get cured with VOBIS which you can find in bestfromnaturedotcom.
Over there I am sure you will be able to find the answer you are searching.

I am stressing to use Vobis which you can esily find in the United Kingdom; moreover the people there are really nice and theyt can help you in the questions you want to place them because they have a serious medical support back.

Keep in touch
Frens

My daughter and I both have this problem, we take half a spoonfull of bicarbonate of soda when the pain is felt and have relief quite quickly. We take the bicarb around two to three times a day, it's great, only thing that works.

Jackie, Scotland :-D

What medications do you take?

I have had a continuous burning sensation around the clock in my urethra that started in 2007. It does not hurt to pee...it hurts all the time and makes it very hard to fall asleep. I saw 4 different urologists over the course of the first 5 years that misdiagnosed me with IC or chronic bacterial prostatitis even though my urine cultures and cystoscopies looked fine. After 5 years, I saw a rheumatologist for the first time who thought it might actually be autoimmune. She put me on Plaquenil, a drug that takes about 6-12 weeks to start to work, and it made a huge difference! After that, I was almost symptom free all the time for the next 6 years. In the past 2 months, the pain has come back, and my doctor is currently looking for another medication that might help going forward as well as Plaquenil has helped in the past 6 years.

I was diagnosed with interstitial cystis and the only thing that helped me was Asparagus I ate nearly a can of Green giant a day or fresh is better. It took 6 months before I was pain free