So I had sex with this girl, condom broke, then I put on a new one about 3 months ago. Afterwards, I cleaned my penis, even putting a little soap in my urethra. The next day it started burning slightly when I pee. I have no discharge, no blood. Over the course of the next 3 months, the slight burn was on and off. I got tested a few days ago for STDs, UTIs and other bacterial infections and everything came back negative. I went to see a urologist who says there is absolutely nothing and that's it's probably psychological but I'm a little confused since it still does burn when I pee.

The more I drink, the less it hurts but I end up going to the bathroom every 30 mins... Also it doesn't burn when I have sex/masturbate. I tried to eat cranberry pills, doesn't do much. Tried to clean up with iodine after I pee, doesn't help. It also seems to hurt less if I pee after pulling my foreskin (I'm not circumcised) but before this started I would never bother to do so to pee.

Anyone has had my condition before? Help much appreciated.

It sounds to me like the end of your urethra is irritated. Leave it alone and let it heal. I can't even imagine what the soap inside it would feel like. Didn't that hurt? If I rub mine during masturbation or sex it gets very tender and getting urine on it stings like h-ll.

Curious if you ever worked this out, because I have similar unexplained problems