My boyfriend and I started having sex about a month ago and we have always used a condom. He's rougher than I'm used to and I've been having problems staying lubricated enough for sex not to hurt. (I plan on investing in lube soon.) I few weeks ago, I had a dull burn "down there." We didn't have sex for a couple weeks and I started to feel better. However, we had sex about a week ago and now the feeling is back. It's not painful, it doesn't hurt when I pee, there is no discharge, and there isn't a nasty odor. The dull burn seems to be the only thing bothering me. I've been watching my vagina for about five days now to see if there was anything wrong with the skin. Nothing has changed. I've recently been tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea, both of which came back negative. Personally, I think it's probably because of the extra friction from me not staying lubricated or possibly a yeast infection. I'm curious to know what people think this because I can't seem to find any other stories online of people with just this one symptom. Thanks!

A yeast infection comes with a white discharge and a foul odor. I would agree that it could be the friction without lube. Do you notice that you don't get too wet or possibly wet enough?