So suddenly, beginning a few days ago, my body decided to start doing some weird things. The one that worries me most has to do with my rectum. About 2 days ago, I started feeling a painful, stinging sort of sensation just inside. It also makes me feel like I have to go to the bathroom more often than not. A lot of the time, I don't actually expel any waste, but there is a tendency for there to be a lot of gas if I don't. Passing waste is somewhat painful and takes more effort than usual. The waste has consistently had some sort of white stuff on it. I don't know how to describe it really. It kinda looks like little clumps of white-ish stuff sitting on and in the waste. I'm not experiencing any major discomfort in other parts of my body. Even my stomach is completely fine. I get the occasional headache, but I feel that is more because I am just getting over/still dealing with the remnants of a cold.
I don't know if this is relevant, but I feel it's worth mentioning that about 3 or 4 days ago, the lymph nodes in both my armpits were suddenly swollen and painful. They weren't huge, but they were big enough that I could feel them and putting on deodorant hurt. Since then, one of them has gotten completely better. the other is still very much swollen enough that I could feel it, and it's still sensitive.
I'm a 20 year old male
I'm just a bit concerned and really hoping that all of this is just something that will pass with time...
Thanks in advance to anyone that reads or responds to this.

Hi! I found somewhere that white stool at any age is not normal and should be evaluated promptly by a doctor. White stool is caused by a lack of bile, which may indicate a serious underlying problem in the liver, gallbladder or small intestine. Bile is a digestive fluid produced by the liver and stored in the gallbladder. Stool gets its normal brownish color from bile, which is excreted from the liver into the small intestine during the digestive process. If the liver doesn't produce bile or if bile is obstructed from leaving the liver, stool will be white. Medical conditions that may cause light-colored or white stool include: Liver infections, such as hepatitis; Biliary cirrhosis; Gallstones; Anatomic abnormalities of the intestines or bile ducts present at birth (congenital); Inborn errors of metabolism; Sclerosing cholangitis; Narrowing (strictures) of bile ducts; Cysts; Tumors; A side effect of certain medications, such as some antibiotics, antifungal drugs and antacids. You should probably contact your doctor about this.

Poster here
I did some research on my own and found those same results, but the thing is the stool itself isn't white. All those examples seem to be for when the actual stool is white, but mine seems to have something white attached to/on it. It's almost as if whatever the white stuff is is wrapped around the waste. From what little I've assumed it could be an excess of mucus? But I'm still not sure.

Is it just a discomfort or abdominal pain? Because if you have constant discomfort, that is pretty much OK but if you have abdominal pain, the underlying cause can be bleeding. 

Sometimes, when you have white stool, that can be because of liver or biliary disease, lack of bile in the stool as a result of an obstruction of bile flow to the intestine. This means just one thing - you need to consult your doctor.

Also, I really don't want to talk about this, but it also can be more dangerous as you think.

That is why it is very important for you to do some tests, just to be sure what is going on with your health.