I'm not sure if this was the right section for it, but I'm going to hope so.

I'm not on my period, I got off recently and a day or two after wards is when the blood started appearing when I wiped after peeing. And I recently was very sick with the flu and bronchitis and I didn't eat for almost a week and ended up loosing 13 pounds. I no longer have the flu, but I continue to have stomach pains pretty much constantly throughout the day- even though I've been eating regularly for a couple of days - and when I poop it isn't watery, but it's very light brown and not very solid. Any idea what could be wrong with me?

Well, you'll probably experience some post-flu symptoms like fatigue, coughing, nausea and vomiting. Have you taken any medicines, antibiotics? The diarrhea could be caused by medications too. If you haven't eat for almost a weak, your digestive system may need some time to start working normally again. Is there a blood in your urine every time you urinate? The blood in urine can be caused by urinary tract infection. Since you went through the flu and bronchitis, your immune system got very weak. Try to boost your immune system naturally. Drinking plenty of water and steering clear of sugary beverages, following a diet rich in antioxidants, and getting a full eight hours of sleep each night may help fend off infection.