My last period was on March 5th. My cycles are 28-30 days and have not been late since I had my 5 month old daughter. I had a blood test at 6 days past that came back neg and all my HPTs have showed neg. I am now 12 days late and have symptoms such as tiredness, dizziness, metal mouth, food aversions, sore nipples, wet cm, constipated...I have all the signs of being pregnant without a positive. i haven't been stressed or changed any habits. Could I be pregnant or is this in my head...lol?

Hi:
I had two thoughts, for the next time. LOL...I am sure that you have your answers by now. Because you gave birth only 5 months before, were your symptoms related to your body just trying to readjust? Was your pregnancy test taken too early? What is the real answer? How are you doing now? If you are pregnant, how do you feel about that. I know more than one woman who gave birth twice in the same calendar year. Is that going to be you? Let me know what's happening.