im totally confused. i am just about 16 days late, on day 4 late i had pink spotting that lasted 2 days followed by 1.5 days of light brown spotting only there when i wiped. several neg hpts, and a negative blood test. the er doct said my cervix was closed. my breasts are sore itchy and full, had on and off nausea, and im extremly tired, the cramping is hitting hard. feels like im gonna start and then it goes away, and will hit hard on the left side like pulling pains then go to the right side and stab like then go to the middle and feel like period cramps. im bloated and it hurts, feels like a period coming, anything on my abdomen hurts. my dc is clear and thick not sticky or eggwhite in any manner. what on earth is going on? i have an apt at planned parenthood on the 10th, of course they want to do yet again another pg test, im gonna get a pelvice and go from there. just not sure what to think right now, and i am tired of these cramps, i have had them every day for 3 weeks. i have never had spotting like this in my life, i have never been late like this either. i had a cyst back in jan, that was not fun, the pain isnt like that at all. the bloating and cramping is but not as bad, i had 3 days of very light spotting BEFORE my period and some similar symptoms. it ruptured and i had a normal period the following month. so i have been back to normal until this month. i had pull out sex april, second, ovulated or was suppose to ovulate april 3. has this happened to anyone else?

Can u get pregnant if u ginger yourself but use your own saliva?