I know this may all just be a set of coinsidents, but i have had an upset stomach for a weekand a half, which three days ago inluded vomiting, diareah and a fever. Thinking i had a stomach virus, after knowing a friend of mine has been sick last week, I had no immediate concerns. However, while being sick and on he toilet, i realized me period had begun a week early. I have been diagnosed with endosalpingiosis this year and now am wondering, is this all just a coincident and is my period just early and I have a stomach virus or could a virus cause my uterus to beging cramping and bleeding earlier then normal due to all of the stomach and intestinal discomfort? Or is this a cause and effect of endosalpingiosis. There is such little information available about this condition and I was wonderinf if it is a "flare up" or just a bunch of coincidents.

It is very possible that the virus is affecting your period.I really would not worry about it.