Thanks for any answers, as I am very worried at the moment! 

I have been having, on and off, a feeling of numbness - not tingling, but numbness - in my lips while on Microgestin 1.5/30; the feeling has come on in the last few days and I'm on my 2nd week of pills. This pill has not given me any severe side effects like dizzinness, migraine with aura, or unusual pains in the chest etc. But I have noticed this and I am wondering if it could be from my body adjusting to the pill. I have NO history of cold sores [oral herpes/herpes type 1; the last time I had sex was almost three months ago and I never had an outbreak from this person]. I am concerned the pill may be harmful to me if it is making my mouth numb. I had this a few days ago, but it was on the left side of my face. The numbness last time did not preceed a headache or migraine.

I'm sure it could be a number of things. Allergy, maybe? I have been using hydrocortisone and another cream on my face recently, and maybe it got on my mouth while sleeping and it is affecting me later in the day? Not sure if this seems like a stretch right now, but the feeling I have is almost like... an allergic reaction. So I am wondering about this, too and any opinions are appreciated. I have severe OCD, so I worry about everything, and I hope this does not seem stupid - since people always talk of possible stroke on the pill, I get worried!