I’m terrified. I have periodic numbness and tingling in the face and neck? What’s that mean? Is that a sign of something serious? I’m really worried. Should I go to doctor? I had that numbness at the back of my neck and after that I also feel brief numbness on my face. What do you think about it?

Numbness and tingling have many different possible causes. But if you feel numbness and tingling only in the neck and face, I think it can be first signs of migraine. I’m suffering form migraine headaches and sometimes I have that strange feeling in my neck. Anyway you should go to doctor.

pre menopause... if a person has migranes, then has post menopause migranes,,, it is elevaluated. thus the migranes get stronger and different, and more facial numbness occurs.

Hello there,

Well when it comes to the numbness and tingling as symptoms you can only guess why this is happening and the best solution would be visiting the doctor. I don’t like myself to run to the doctor every time when something isn’t the way it should be but I am afraid that in your case it could be something serious. As far as I know tingling is connected to the nerves and they usually direct you to the neurologist and that is never good. Anyhow, I hope that you will be just fine and that nothing serious is in question.

Keep us posted about your condition and good luck with everything.