What are the symptmoms for mirgranes? I’m not sure about if I have developed mirgranes, I use to have severe headaches that occurs few days before due to my period. I treat it with ibuprofen as usual. It does not seem to be helpful every time. How can I know if I suffer mirgranes or it is just severe headache?

There are two types of migraine: with and without aura. Classical migraine is one with aura,has symptoms like blurred vision, temporary vision lost, sometimes tingling of face or lips. This lasts for about an hour and is replaced with headache. Common migraine is one without warning symptoms, and most commonly affect only one side of head. It is associated with nausea, vomiting, strong reactions on light and smells, person needs to lie down all the time and each move worsens pain. Some pain killers don’t work in migraine. There are some drugs that are effective only if taking before attack, when aura occurs.