I am a 34 year old male who has used smokless tobaco for 25 years last febuary i started having jaw pain and numbness in both sides of my mouth, i saw a doctor and a dentist had X-rays and a CT scan they showed nothing, in july i was still having the jaw pain and numbness, the pain started to radiate to my chest and left arm i thought i was having a heart attack but i am still hear and i have seen the doctor many times the doctor said i have high blood pressure 145/84 but no other signs i also have alot of heart burn, now all limbs have the pin's and needles feeling

Tobacco use is a predisposing factor for osteomyelitis of the jaw bone. Other predisposing factors include periodontal diseases and dental surgery. Osteomyelitis of the jaw bone is caused by bacterial infection deep within the bone. Pus from the infection often obstructs blood flow to the infection site resulting in bone necrosis. As the dead bone mass has the same mineral density as adjacent healthy bone, it may not show up on X-ray or CT scans. Antibiotics cannot reach the necrotic area to treat the infection due to a lack of blood supply. For this reason, osteomyelitis of the jaw bone is difficult to diagnose and to treat. Chewing tobacco is the primary cause of oral cancer. I am assuming that your dentist had checked for oral cancer and found none. I am also assuming that your doctor had checked your blood glucose and Hemoglobin A1c level, as high blood pressure and pins and needles feeling on your limbs are early signs of adult onset diabetes.