Okay so me and my boyfriend had sex. It was my first time. When he put it in , it stung alittle. But he didn't pop my cherry. So after the sex I was scared that maybe he cumed in me. So I told he to check the condom. Nothing came out. But I haven't got me period yet. I am 4 days late. I'm really scared. I have been spotting alittle but it's not my period. So can having sex for the first time but your cherry not popping delay your period???? I mean I don't think I'm pregnant but Idk.

Hate to break it to you, but so far what you describe is sounding like your worst fear. Im sorry if that's the case. You have so much life to live before having a baby. Hope the best for you. If it turns out you are not pregnant, I suggest more serious precautions.

Advice: Hit your nearest grocer and buy a pregnancy test. The sooner you know, the sooner you can start dealing with it appropriately.