My boyfriend and I use the pull out method. About a week or two ago he ejaculated rather close to my vagina then stupidly reinserted his penis back into my vagina. The semen did not have time to dry. I'm not sure if it was my fertile time or not but it was about a week after my period ended. Is it likely that any sperm got inside of me? If so, is it possible for the sperm to make it all the way to my tubes? How likely is it that I can get pregnant from this? 

Hi Guest,

It's almost a given that sperm got into you.  It would also be very near when you ovulate if this was a week after your period ended.

Just by inserting his penis any semen remaining in the urethra would have been squeezed out and into your vagina.  Yes, it is VERY possible for the sperm to fertilize the egg, reach the tubes.  Your odds would be about 1 in 5, about as good as it gets.

Hope it helps.

Thanks, I guess I just wait and see what happens. :-(

Unfortunately that is all you can do at this point.

If it happens again, emergency contraceptives would be an option. They are most effective within 72 hours.

Thanks a lot and I'm not pregnant! :-)

How did you find out you weren't pregnant?