hey there everyone.
so here's what's up,i had sex in jan on the 14th with no protection,&that is my ovulating time.then this month i was expecting my period on the 4th but i started getting very light pink/brownish spotting on the 2nd it lasted 3 day.s &then wud only appear again if i had just had sex. so sunday (yesterday) was the last time i had sex & i have not seen any spotting. i.ve experienced severe mood swing's like horrible change in appetite to where fast food disgusts me when i usally love it and now all i want it port of sub.s fruit and salads .ive had head aches, feels like i have a fever,i feel sick all the time,cramps,sore boobs,very tired,my instinct keeps telling me i'm pregnant like a voice keeps screaming at me your pregnant every time i start to think maybe im not,but i took a pregnancy test on saturday it was negative,i have a feeling that it was only negative because i took it very soon i read that you should wait at least a week after you expeirence the implantion bleeding. what do i do? i need advice asap! because i train for cage fighting and if i am i need to stop going asap because i get hit in the stomach im running out of excuses to tell my mom why i cant go.&this is all even harder because im only 16!

my only advice is your young, and try to be honest your mom might not be happy but she can help you better than anyone else...unless you can get to planned parent hood...there are such things as thinking to much into it...ive done it my self...got symptoms and started thinking i was then thats all i could think of and then i got more symptoms..... so just relax...and the cage fighting thing.... if you cant figure out how to tell your mom...i would just stop for a while...if possible.... but thats all i can say sorry if its not much help..:-)