hey me and my bf took a risk and started unprotected sex however he didnt come inside me and was only in for about 2 mins. im worried the precum might get me pregnant because i ovulated the following day. i dont know how much precum there was but he said he was dry when he took it out i was due on today but there are no signs of me coming on
i feel tired and have faint cramps what are the chances he got me pregnant? and how will i know if i am?

Hi Confused,

Yes, preejaculation contains sperm. Most ejaculation contains sperm. I would probably wait a week or so, and take a home pregnancy test. Dont "psyche" yourself out, take a test and find out.

Just some info for you I looked up, be sure to educate yourself if you are going to choose to be sexually active, you may also look up some info on sexually transmitted diseases. Hope this helps.

Yes, a woman can get pregnant even when ejaculation doesn't occur within the vagina. This is because pre-ejaculation fluid may contain some sperm.

Withdrawal of the penis from the vagina before ejaculation is one of the oldest methods of birth control. But fewer than 4 percent of adults in the United States use it as their primary method of contraception. The failure (pregnancy) rate is high. About 27 percent of women who rely on the withdrawal method of birth control become pregnant each year

Hizgrace