HEY , M REALLY CONFUSED WHAT TO I HAD SEX WITH MY BOYFRIEND RECENTLY. AND HE USED CONDOM 4 PROTECTION N V ACTUALLY HAD THE REAL SEX............N M ACTUALLY TENSED THAT SHOULD I USED I-PILL OR ANYTHING ELSE TO AVOID PERGANCY SO PLZ SAY ME HONESTLY WHAT SHOULD I DO , SHOULD I TAKE OR NOT...

AND IS THERE ANY PROTECTION THAT A GIRL CAN TAKE WHILE SEX TIME (LIKE BOY USE CONDOM)IS THERE ANYTHING THAT A GIRL CAN USE PLZZZ REPLY TRY 2 UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM AND REPLY ME SOON PLZZZZZ..................

Hi Ritu,

Birth control pills, Intra-Uterine Devices (IUD's), hormonal implants, even female condoms are available.

The i-pill is NOT as reliable as a daily birth control pill.  It is only intended for emergencies and should not be used more than once per cycle.  If the condom didn't break you likely don't need it.

Even with birth control - ANY birth control, there is always a chance of pregnancy.

Hope it helps.

if the condom has not broke and had a safe sex n if then also somebody take some birth contrl pills den wat vl happen.....

If the condom didn't break you shouldn't need additional forms of birth control. It is about 96-98% effective, used properly.

The odds are about the same with birth control, used properly. That means taken EXACTLY as directed, not missing pills, etc.

There is always a chance of pregnancy with ANY sexual contact.

can u plz tell me d safer way of sex....by which no problem can occur.....