So i don't like it when my guy friend uses condoms and neither does he. Whenever we have sex he "pulls out." i have been thinking of something lately and it sounds legit to me. I've been planning on having him ejaculate inside of me so he won't have to worry about pulling out all the time. Then i will urinate RIGHT after cause isn't that sposed to "clean me out?" But i don't wanna try this unless i have some good answers and explinations cause he is about to have a kid with someone else and he doesnt need another one. And plus i would really hate to get pregnant cause i don't really like kids. u_u

Urinating after sex does not clean a woman out!

1. Urine comes from your bladder and out via your urethra, which is situated above and separate from your vaginal entrance.
  2. Semen ejaculated into your vagina travels to your fallopian tubes to wait for a released egg to fertilise.

The two systems are completely separate.

1. A man not only ejaculates but also urinates through the urethra.
  2. So if he urinates after ejaculation, his urethra is likely to be cleaned out.

If "he is about to have a kid with someone else", why are you having sex with him? What does the expectant mother think of this?

Pulling-out is not a way to avoid pregnancy. Timing is not always spot-on, and pre-cum can contain sperm.

Thanks for warning me!! o; Good thing i didn't try it! Also, the girl he got pregnant wants nothing to do with him, she's been like that right after she found out he got her pregnant. They were never together. Once again, thanks for the help!(:

Glad to help

Hi, Sheppard is right. Urination won't prevent pregnancy. If you want to be sexually active you must use some form of contraception. Pulling out is not very reliable. Go to family planning, planned parenthood, your doctor. Condoms may be a bit annoying but they are better than an unplanned pregnancy or STD. or try implanon, depo, birth control pill. Please don't be a teen pregnancy statistic. Take care and all the best.