HEllo, i'm using cilamox500mg for infection on my face. I don't drink but my birth day is on this fri ,so as my friends bought me a expensive champagne,i would really like to drink. I'll be half way thru my capsules,will iclimox still work or what will happen if i drink alcoho.thanks

While there is not necessarily a problem with combining alcohol and amoxicillin, people who are using this antibiotic because they are sick may want to avoid alcohol until they feel better. If you decide to drink alcohol, it is probably a good idea to talk to your healthcare provider about how much you can consume while taking this antibiotic.

Yeah, what the person before me said. 

There's an awful lot of myths around about mixing antibiotics with alcohol. Not all antibiotics are the same. Some will interact badly with alcohol and make you pretty sick, others won't do anything if you drink. Nonetheless, you are taking antibiotics because you have an infection. If you want to fight that infection off ASAP, it is just a better idea not to mess with your immune system functioning by getting drunk. At the same time though, if you cracked a beer open and basically forgot about the antibiotics, you won't die or anything.