I drank azithromycin 500mg 2 days ago! It was only two pills in one day but supposedly i couldnt drink for a week. I was wondering would it be bad if i do? 

Azithromycin doesn't have any particular interactions with alcohol. If you had a few drinks socially, without really overdoing it, you would most likely be absolutely fine — the antibiotic will still work. 

On the other hand, it's not because the azithromycin won't work that you should be careful. Drinking while on antibiotics means you are introducing two things that are quite hard on your liver to your body. Together, they can result in temporary liver damage that leads you to feel quite ill; the last thing you want if you were already fighting a serious infection. 

I'd say, just follow the instructions your doc gave you to be on the safe side.