I've just been given a course of antibiotics (amoxicillin). Is it dangerous to smoke weed whilst I'm on them? I already have (a small amount), nothing seems to have happened but I thought I'd just check!?!

Me x

I've never had a problem in the past when I've taken Levaquin which is a lot stronger, I've also smoked while being on IV antibiotics (rocefin) and had no negative effects.

i have recently started on ciprofloxacin antiobiotics, can i smoke weed at the same time?

ive smoked on amoxicillin, painkillers and nothing seemed to happen. i just got pretty high

Dont talk like what you are saying is fact, or true, when there is no evidence out there to support what you say Carver

carver wrote:

Hello there,

Common guys, can you stop smoking for at least 7 days until you finish with the course of antibiotics? Is wed that important? It can happen that you start to hallucinate; it can happen that your antibiotics don’t work as they should, and then you will have to drink another round. And I presume that you are aware how much weed can affect your overall health, and not to mention using it every day can be quite dangerous.

If there is any chance to stop trying it, because sooner or later you will have to face the consequences of smoking weed. I hope that you will find strength to stop and that you will realize that health is in first place.

Mate what the f**k are you on about? Show us some facts based on your assumptions. Weed is not dangerous at all. It has been scientifically proven to slow down cancer and tumor growths, aid cronic pain suffers, and multiple other problems with the human body. Weed smokers have 1/3 less chance to develop lung cancer than people who smoke nothing at all. Sure smoking weed makes you a little slower but it has been proven that the brains recovers back to its normal functioning ability just weeks after stopping. No 1 has ever died in the history of man kind by smoking weed. It is the safest thing you can do.

Also its only an antibiotic so weed will not affect it at all.

It is obvious to me that you lack in social interaction or are too much of a grenola to loosen up and live a little... With all the side effects of the type of lives that we lead i.e Cell phones, xrays etc... Smoking weed is probably the last thing that we should worry about... If it makes some people happier more relaxed individuals then why not.

Before you judge something it seems fairly obvious you don't understand in detail, please learn to spell. Then at least your comment will be bearable

I know this was all about a year ago but everyone should know by now that weeds gonna do nothing to you. Its the safest drug there is and even safer than tobacco

f**k you if your gonna be all holy roller and not be in on the topic then ****

Are u talking about smoking Tabacoo ?

Sorry. Which consequences are you talking about? I smoked for 17 years, quit now from 4. Wake up bwoy, the only side effect is that a smoker can become so happy and lazy, doing so cant smash the faces of people like you.

I truly hate people who keep messaging on these boards and just have something negative to say I am just looking for some quick answers on if i can or can't and every site has ONE uppity snob who is all "we need to stop because i do not smoke and I am ok with it" why are you here answering a question which by the way you are not answering so on top of wasting our time reading your post you waste your own time and I am sorry that you are the one i am yelling this to but it really IRRITATES me!!!! ok rant is over and and last of all how you are SOOOOOO wrong in your post that it obviously shows that you are both ignorant as well as ill-informed with how THC as a drug is both amazing for the body helping people with CANCER something that use to be a death sentence is now manageable with the use of THC and last that is being legalized in many states but i also see this was a year ago i just had to get this out there

please, the consequences of smoking weed are the fridge mostly.... there are drugs with serious consequences, and for your sake i hope you will never get to know them... but weed is not one of them...

I have not done this Just inquirying