I was in a relationship for 19years and we had 4 children together but it became an abusive relationship from 2007 whilst i was pregnant with my 4th child up until the beginning of last year "2010".I had to have a c section on my son as he was a breach baby and i had my tubes tied as i didnt want anymore children with my ex partner.I never thought id be able to escape my abusive relationship but have 'but not without having orders out on him'.I have met someone who i love so much and he loves me and we really want a baby together and i thought it wasn't possible but have read some posts and now i have a little hope.can anyone give me any advice or has a been in a simular situation and has become pregnant.

Hi! If you have had a tubal ligation and you want to become pregnant, it may happen, but you’ll have better chances if you have a surgical procedure to reverse the tubal ligation, it will dramatically increase your chances of becoming pregnant again. I found that women who make the best candidates for tubal ligation reversal are those whose tubal ligations included either the removal of a small section of the fallopian tubes, or those whose tubal ligation was achieved by clips or rings placed around the tubes to prevent eggs released during ovulation from traveling through the fallopian tubes. I hope this helps. I wish you good luck. :-)