is there any way of getting pregnant after a tubal ligation other then a tubal reversal? i was forced to have a tubal ligation by my abusive ex and now my husband and i are wanting to have a baby. is there anything i can do to get pregnant?

Short of Invitro or tubal reversal it is not likely.
There are rare cases of it happening.
But only if it was not done properly.

hi, im 33 years old. i had a tubal ligation in 09. i was wondering if it is possible to getpregnant. is weird that i had my period in 1 month..first week of july, i had it for 3 day then this week for 7 days. how weird is that. can you even get your period twice in a month?

I had my tubes tired cut and burned about 4 1/2 years ago I have 4kids and would like to have another baby how can I get pregnant somebody help me

Omg I have been in tears I was forced to have my tubes tied I really want another baby I have 3boys n no girl n my pheonce wants to have one is their anything other than a reversal can be done.