Hi there!
I'm 19 years old, and I'm really scared I might be pregnant. I've done my research and everything I've read says there is very little chance that I am, but I'd like some advice to see what other people say. I have a pretty regular cycle of 27 days and I have one of those period predictors on my phone that let me know about the days that I am fertile and about my ovulation date. My boyfriend and I had sex, he used a condom and I stopped taking the pill in May due to health issues it was causing, 3 days after the ovulation date on my phone. I can normally pinpoint my ovulation to the excat day on my phone because I get a small cramping that day, so I'm normally not worried. But this last period I had scares me because it was very weird, compared to other months. It was very light, almost like spotting, and I had an immense amount of cramps, when normally I don't have any. I'm not sure if this is due to the stress of finals, they were the same week as my period, or due to the fact that I live with two other girls, one that also has a normal period and one that has a very irregular period. I just need some advice. I've read that an egg can only live for up to 24 hours, and that chances are if you have sex 3 days after you won't become pregnant, but I'm not sure and I'm too scared to ask my mom or go to my doctor. Can someone just please give me some advice?
Thanks

You said you are using contraceptive pills. By consuming contraceptive pills more time cause irregular periods. And you said your boyfriend use condoms in sexual activity. if your both the information you mentioned is correct than you don't need to worry you won't become pregnant. to get your previous menstrual cycle back eat dates in breakfast and stop taking contraceptive pills. :-)

well i stopped taking the pill in May because I didn't have a boyfriend and I wasn't having sex so I didn't see the point in paying for them when they weren't needed..but he did use a condom. And I've never had an irregular period before, a friend of mine said it's normal to have weird periods every now and then because of stress levels at the time, and different environments and such, but I figured it was a bit late to be reacting to living with other girls..

By consuming lots of contraceptive pills it create a layer over eggs that sperm can't touch the eggs it takes sometime to get your fertile level back don't worry. I suggest you don't take any more pills if you want to do sex ask him to use condoms. You better masturbate instead of doing sex because fingering makes irregular periods regular at some stage. but do it once in a week or biweekly or monthly. Don't make an habit of it. Because anything more than enough is injurious to health

hi sorry for post a comment as a guest above comment is mine