i have stopped taking contraceptive pills for a month and started a new pack (yasmin) after having my 4 day menstrual period and not on the first day of my menstrual period, I've been taking the pill for 13 consecutive days every night time religiously and had unprotected sex on the 13th day, is there a possibility of pregnancy? please i need ur help on this...tnx!

Hello, I don’t think there is a big possibility that you are pregnant. Some say birth control pills work on the day you take it but I think there should be a minimum of 7 days before you start having unprotected sex. You have reached day 13 of your pills so I think that you cant get pregnant now even if you wanted to. Just keep taking your pills every day on time and you will be fine. Hope this helps

tnx userK for the help, i like babies i had two already i just cant bear to have one at the moment...