I have been on birth-control for a year now. I had missed 2 weeks of my birth-control pills due to the fact my prescription wasn't ready for pick up at the time i needed them. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and he came in me, this was also my ovulating week. We had sex on the August the 12th but i was ovulating from the 8th thru the 14th of August. I have then had 2 periods since then one in August another in September and now in October. But I'm tired all the time my tummy is getting bigger I have taken several of pregnancy test and they all come back negative. I stay hungry, I sleep a lot, I'm gaining weight, and my breast are very tender and sore, I even sometimes feel faint, and lazy, I haven't had any morning sickness besides last month when i thought it was the stomach virus it may or may not have been morning sickness I don't know. Please help me understand why is it that my body is going through these changes if the Home Pregnancy tests are saying I'm not pregnant. I didn't start taking my pills again until the 22 of august when i experienced my period. And I'm still taking my pills, so please help me to understand.... : ? :$

The sore breasts may be a sign of lactation, where the breasts begin to produce milk, and the low energy may be due to the growing baby taking up energy. However ( because i said 'may' ), these actions can be explained by a host of other things. Home Pregnancy Tests (HPTs) are NOT 100% accurate or even correct. To truly see if you're pregnant, go to your local clinic

**Hope i was of much assistance**

Well I'm back again well I've missed my period for this month reminding you that i have had two periods one in august and another in September but i didn't come on this month as expected when taking the birth control pills, which I'm still taking. I don't know whether the feeling of me wanting to be pregnant is the cause of these false symptoms or am i really pregnant? :$ My tummy is getting bigger and it's starting to form into the shape of how an pregnant female stomach should look.I've been real irritated lately, and emotional :'( I have taken another pregnancy test and it still says negative. I go to the doctor on Thursday to find out what's really going on.I've been eating a lot and sleeping a lot as well.I've never missed a period before while on birth control, so I don't know what to think or do. ? I sleep all day and be up all night. if i stand for ah long period of time i get tired, if i walk for ah long time i get tired or out of breathe. My stomach feels weird it's a feeling i never felt before, or could it be that I'm just gaining weight? Please let me know what you honestly think of this situation. And if this is your first time reading this then read my previous post first, please let me know your thoughts 8-|

it deff. does sound like your pregnant but if u think to much of it you'll get a phantom pregnancy and if u have a tubal pregnancy it won't show up on the urine test u should deff get a blood pregnancy test done. and seeing u missed 2 weeks and he ejaculated in u,u have a very high chance. gl

Thanks for the information it was very helpful ;-)

I have been on the pill for 6 years. I missed mine for 2 weeks cause of a mess up with the doctor. I had unprotected sex with my bf. I have been feeling the same way you have except for the tender breast. I have taken home pregnancy test but have came out negative. I am always tired I've been really moody and emotional lately. I don't know what to think either. I've since then continue to take my pill

Hey did you ever find out if you were pregnant? I’m having the same symptoms now