my boyfriend had cummed before we had sex. he said most of the cum was of off his penis. we had unprotected sex but pulled out before it cummed. i know i can get pregnant. BUT if i have my period, doesn't it mean the egg died, and comes out with all the blood??????so i cant get pregnant if i have had my period???

The EGG does NOT come out with the blood..It actually DID die many many days ago though, and the period is the sloughing off of the uterine lining.

YOU COULD become pregnant from sex DURING your period though, because sperm can live inside of you for up to 5 days. If you ovulate quickly after your period stops, there may be enough sperm left living to fertilize an egg..

The main thing is that UNPROTECTED sex ANYTIME should be avoided, and birth control of some sort should always be utilized.