Me and my boyfriend had sex while i was on my 4th day of my period and he went in me i was wondering if i can get pregnat like that. :'(

Well, it all depends on how long your cycle lasts. Since you started having sex, you should learn about pregnancy risks and when most pregnancies ie fertilizations take place. Ovulation is a period when an egg is released. It lasts for 24 hours only. It occurs 15 days before your next period. In these 24 hours you have chances to get pregnant. Now, sperm can live up to 5-7 days inside the woman’s cavity. So, if you had sex 3 days before your ovulation, you could still get pregnant if your boyfriend ejaculated inside of you because sperm could live that long and fertilize your egg once released.

So, if your period lasts 24 days for example, your ovulation would occur at the ninth day of your cycle. The day you had sex was the forth day of your cycle, so basically you could have gotten pregnant but the chances are not that big. If your cycle lasts longer than 24 days, then you are at no risk but keep it safe next time.

ok i had sex on my 9th day and periods are 24days and so if sperm lives in a women for 5days could there a be a possible chance ive gotten pregnant please i need to know!!