The day after I finished my period I gave my boyfriend a blowjob and then 30 minutes later we had unprotected sex but he pulled out. He didn't pee between the blowjob and sex and he did ejaculate from the blowjob. I'm concerned about the precum, since it was the day after my period how likely is it that I can get pregnant considering he did not pee? I'm 16 btw. Should I take the morning after pill?

If you have a typical 28-day cycle and your period lasted the typical 5 days, then you were not likely to have been fertile on day 6. However, anytime you have sex there is the risk of pregnancy following, as ovulation can sometimes occur earlier than expected. Having already ejaculated, there would likely have been residual semen in his urethra.

Should I take the morning after pill?

That is the only way to be reasonably sure, though it is never guaranteed. You haven't said how long your cycle is, but cycles can vary.

Around 27 or 28days

Actually about 28-31 days

If your cycles are never less than 27 days, then it is likely that day 7 of your cycle was not a fertile time. But cycles do vary, sometimes unexpectedly. Whenever you have sex there is a risk of pregnancy following, but the risk seems low.

I have a 31 day cycle usually and the shortest cycle I've had in the past few year or so was 30 and I'm very regular. So my risk is pretty low but it's there? Sorry I'm just really scared about this

You are considered fertile on ovulation day and the previous 5 days. With a 30 day cycle you would probably ovulate on Cycle Day 17 (period starts on CD1), and so be fertile CD12-CD17, and CD6 or CD7 would be outside that fertile time, which is why the risk is very low. However, ovulation cannot be guaranteed to happen every 30 days, and sometimes ovulation can occur at an unexpected time, which is why there is always a risk whenever you have sex. I understand you being scared, and I think it is highly unlikely you would get pregnant, but I cannot completely rule out the risk with 100% certainty.

Ok thanks so much! You've definitely eased my worry a lot!

Pleased to help. Take care.