okay well heres the story .. my girlfriend and I had sex yesterday and was enjoying it. by the time we were almost done.. im not sure but i pre-cum and i pulled it out.. but theres chances that i got some pre-cum in her. do you think that she will be pregnant ? should i be concerned ? all im doing right now is relaxing and there are no symptoms of her being pregnant. but i am worried that she might miss her period or she might have symptomps soon. PLEASE HELP ME. i'm 18 years old by the way. help please. thanks.

Well keep on relaxing because there will be no signs of pregnancy until after 3 weeks. You did not mention if she is on any form of birth control or anything. If you are concerned about getting your girlfriend pregnant, maybe she should be on some sort of birth control or maybe try using a condom. Pre-cum can get you pregnant just like any ordinary cum. Good luck, hoped this helped!

Hi cuppycake,

The latest on pre-cum is that if you did not ejaculate prior and since it does not contain sperm you should be safe. If you'd ejaculated earlier though it would be a different story. Any sperm in the urethra would be carried out with it and pregnancy could result.

Is she on birth control? Has she been taking it regularly?

Why take the risk? Do yourself a favor and wear a condom.

My bf and i messed around last night but didnt have a condom.. he was only inside me for about 5 seconds tops! But said he had pre-cum all over his private. Can there still be a possibility i can get pregnant even though he wasnt inside me that long? Also was his firsy time. Help me please! Im so scared!

Hi Paige,

Yes, there is a chance. Pre-cum may contain sperm, especially if he's recently ejaculated (as in after the last time he urinated).

It doesn't matter how long he was inside. Sperm needs to get into your vagina, that's it.

Emergency contraceptives are an option if you are worried.

Hope it helps.

Can you please give me some advice? Me and my girlfriend were messing around and she got some of my precum on her hand and i may have got some on mine (I'm unsure but I don't think I did) and I fingered her and after she "returned the favour" and made me cum but we cleaned up and after that we went back to messing around is there any chance she could be pregnant? (we only messed around there was no sexual intercourse involved only foreplay)