Well im 16 and i had intercourse with my girl  without a  condom i wonder if she can get pregnant with pre-cum but theres a catch to it i forgot to clean my penis wheni  masturbated in the mourning and didnt pee all day till i was done with sex so is that a forshure pregnancy

Dear Yellow091,

Hunny yes you can get a gurl pregnant even if you pre-cum on top of the vagina because sperm can swim and live in the female body for 1-2 days. I think that you should wait till she get her next period to c if it comes but if her period is late then you should tell her to go to the doctor or take a home pregnancy test....and also ma brutha you should always use a condom cause hunz u 16 im pretty sure you dont wanna b a daddy right now, but if you not gonna use a condom den tell ur gurl she need to go on birth control pills and if not try not to ejaculate inside of her...try to control the sperm from going inside of her vagina because if one sperm drop in there...you already know she prego...so becareful now....yuh digg....teen pregnancy is 100% preventable  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

Good Luck to you and the decisions that you make

To answer your last question, no.  It is not a for-sure pregnancy, but there is always a chance.

Even when people are trying to conceive, there is no guarantee.

Do like Melo says and use a condom.