My bf and I decided to do Half Sex as we call it for the very first time (no penetration just rubbing of the genitals) he didnt ejaculate in me (I did a lot of BJ's though) can I be pregnant? Im a virgin. We did it on a sunday and I was so scared that there is a possibility of pregnancy so I want to know also if I end up taking TRUST pills this coming Sunday (today is tuesday) since we will see each other this coming sunday. Can such occurrence be prevented? We did the so called half sex after my period (somewhat 2-3 days after) Everything was my first time

Hi there

No, you cannot be pregnant. Unless you

1. have penetrative and unprotected sex
  2. he should cum inside of you
  3. you should be in your fertile days

ONLY then you stand a chance at pregnancy

OK thank you so much. I was so hysterical and such that I kept on searching on certain things. I just had my period last week and we did it on a Sunday. I was so stressed out about it that I decided to buy pills tomorrow and decided to take it in and even a pregnancy test to make it sure.

Welcome, at your service