Hi, my girlfriend and I were fooling around last Saturday on the 28th. We were playing around and were rubbing our genitals together where I rubbed my penis around the opening of her vagina. I didn't penetrate her however there was some rubbing and I wiped the precum off the few times before rubbing it again. This lasted only for about a few mintues. However today would be considered day 30 in her cycle where she was supposed to get her period. There is no news of her period yet and I'm getting a little freaked out. She got her period on day 29 last month. Is there a possible chance that she can get pregnant from what we did? and also is it normal for the period to be somewhat off? *I didn't penetrate *I didn't ejaculate at all *There was a little precum Am I freaking out for no reason? Can she get pregnant from precum? She doesn't know that I'm freaking out about this issue as we didn't talk about this at all.

Any assurance or assistance or information would be appreciated :/

I highly doubt that she is pregnant from that. it is normal for girls period to be early of late sometimes. it depends on the hormone level and she preb ovulated late last month and thats why her period is late. so i highly doubt it.

I'm still kind of worried even though we didn't have sex or have any penetration. She is now on Day 34 and she still hasn't have had her period yet. I have talked to her and she said she feels bloated and tired even though she hasn't done much during the day. Also she said she was getting discharge. Can this mean she's pregnant or is her period coming soon?

I'm worried since her period is late. I hope she isn't pregnant.
Any assurance and answers would be appreciated.

Is there anyone that can help answer?

how many days late is it? if she is over a week late then she should be able to take a pregnancy test and it be accurate. Make her take one. It depends on the discharge. What does the discharge look like. yeast infections cause discharge, Bacterial vaginosis cause discharge. lots of infections cause discharge.

me and my boyfriend did something similar . we were fooling around skin on skin and i couldnt tell if there was precum, he went to the bathroom before this but urine might not clear eveything out. my period ended a week before this or maybe a day or two less, we did this on april 1st its april 13th and this week ive been having more discharge than usual, its mucusy but odorless, im a virgin. please help me

I am in the same situation...I had a sexual encounter where my partner but he wasn't able to penetrate I think I'm too tight nt relaxed enuff..he also released himself nowhere near my genitals...it happened on the fifth...I did get my period on the 18...but I'm thinking is it possible I'm preggo...